THE ALBION SKIN
ALBION defines beautiful skin as
Translucent and Supple Skin
These 4 factors represent the skin’s natural functions.
When they are in a satisfactory condition, the skin is healthy.
Among 4 factors, Moisture Balance is the most important for beautiful skin. This is because the right moisture balance will lead to:
- Skin becomes soft.
- Moisture retention capability improves.
- The skin’s barrier function is enhanced.
Skin with good stratum corneum moisture balance
* Schematic illustration
- Replenishing the skin with what it needs, in order of need.
- The way to achieve ideal beauty, complete with clarity and suppleness, is to replenish the skin with what it needs at just the right moment.
4 STEP Daily Care
- STEP 1Remove & Clean
- Removes makeup and impurities on the skin cells to make the skin clean.
- STEP 2Balance & Prepare
- By restoring an optimum moisture balance, enhances the further moisture absorption.
- ALBION milk lotions for STEP2
Healthy moisture balance of the stratum corneum
ALBION milk lotion
- "Well-balanced moisture" is what the skin needs most after washing.
- ALBION milk lotions are designed not to coat the skin’s surface but to condition the stratum corneum moisture balance. This is why they are formulated to resemble the moisture balance of the stratum corneum in a healthy condition.
- STEP 3Stimulate & Hydrate
- Regulates skin texture while hydrating.
- STEP 4Active & Retain
- Activates the skin function and locks in moisture and active agents for youthful and vibrant skin.
Replenishing freshly washed skin with the moisture it needs is the most helpful intervention to soften the skin, facilitating the permeation of skincare products to follow.